Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Retrace the footsteps of legendary southern patriots such as the “Swamp Fox,” Francis Marion, as we travel in private coach from the Spanish moss covered live oaks and cypress swamps of Savannah to the rolling foothills of the Appalachians, exploring the crucial role that these outnumbered and outmatched patriots played in the formation of our country.
Along the way, enjoy the warmth of Christian fellowship, visit the infamous site of Ft. Moultrie, take a walking tour of remarkably beautiful historic Charleston, peer into the impenetrable cypress swamps of the low country, examine significant battlefields with renowned historians, trespass into the lair of the ghost-like “Swamp Fox,” visit centuries-old plantations, and discover how the Revolutionary War history of the South presents timely lessons for Christians in our day and age.
What we’ll learn...
- A Biblical Perspective on History
- The Reformation/Christian Heritage of Our Nation
- God’s Providential Hand in History
- Why the War for Independence?
- The Importance of the War in the South
- The Key Players in the Southern Theater
- The Impact that Dedicated Minorities can have on History
- The Character Qualities of Great Leaders and the Faults of Bad Leaders
- What Do These Lessons Mean to Us Today?