With historians Bill Potter & Marshall Foster
Starting May 3rd, 2012
How it works
The online tour will kick off with a live introduction, round table discussion, and Q&A session with historians Bill Potter & Marshall Foster on Monday, April 30th! Starting Thursday, May 3rd, a new video episode will be released weekly. Those enrolled will receive a password to access each video as well as bonus materials, including additional footage and talks! If you miss a session or sign up after the online tour has already begun, don‘t worry; all sessions will be available to registrants after their release dates.
9 Online Videos Bonus
Features Special Live Q&A
- The Reformation Heritage of the War for Independence
- The Faith of Our Founders
- Freedom vs. Tyranny
- The Legal Case for our Separation from Britain
- The War in the South
- Heroes and Villains
- The Christian Response to Tough Times
- The Importance of Dedicated Minorities
- How is This Relevant to Us Today?
- And Much More!
Shot on location at scenic battlefields, monuments, graveyards, dungeons, and other fascinating historical sites!